martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

Tuve que escuchar esto hoy.

para un día pop de verano:

- Witchi Tai To (Feat. Tim DeLaughter) – X press 2

- Beautiful life - Gui Boratto

- Two months off – Underworld

- It´s Alright - Pet Shop Boys

- Pogo – Digitalism

- Princess – Datarock

- Fine Day (Phonique´s Radio Edit) – Erlend Oye

- Homecoming – The Teenagers

- I don´t like it like this - The radio dept.

- Let´s call it off – Peter Bjorn & John

- Dance tonight – Paul McCartney

- We´re from Barcelona – I´m from Barcelona

- Little darlin' – Benjamin Biolay

- Don´t let him waste your time – Nancy Sinatra

- Now that I know – Devendra Banhart



con hits, clásicos y todo. A preparar la playlist para el próximo día de verano.

y fue así que no pude evitar regalarle un recorte a amapola:

"I'm gonna sing this song with all of my friends
and we're all from Barcelona
Love is a feeling that we don't understand
but we're gonna give it to ya

We'll aim for the stars
We'll aim for your heart when the night comes
And we'll bring you love
You'll be one of us when the night comes"

Ni Blanchot sabe tanto.

1 comentario:

amapola dijo...

me encantoooo! sisi
porq somos estrellas
(y eso me eSita!)